BRITISH SHOW PONY SOCIETY AREA 2A
COVID GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS AND EXHIBITORS AT ALL SHOWS
THE SOCIETY EXPECTS EACH MEMBER/EXHIBITOR TO TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR NOT SPREADING THE VIRUS AND
FOLLOWING ALL RULES REGARDING SOCIAL DISTANCING,WEARING OF MASKS AND SANITISING WERE POSSIBLE. FAILURE TO
DO SO WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE SHOWGROUND.
- YOU MUST NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE DISPLAYING THE CORONAVIRUS SYMPTOMS
- Social distancing must be practised at all times ,2 metres apart. (or current government guidelines.)
- Hand sanitisers will be placed around the showground and must be used at all times
- Lorry toilets to be used were possible to minimise the risk.
STEWARDS will be on site throughout the day and monitoring social distancing. Please follow instruction when asked to do so.
- Wear face coverings wherever possible to avoid spreading the virus
- Park cars and Lorries with an adequate distance in accordance with social distancing and as indicated by our parking attendant .
- ONLY ANIMALS COMPETING AT THE SHOW WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE SHOWGROUND.
- Show Organisers have taken responsibility to set safeguards in place for exhibitors but attendance at the Show is at your own risk.
- Abide by the Rules in the Schedule.